Phrozen Aqua 1 kg UV Resin – Green
Phrozen Aqua Resins are developed to print with speed, producing high-precision 3D printed models and durable 3D printed parts that do not break easily.
Low Shrinkage & High Precision: Phrozen Aqua Resins create high-quality prints with low shrinkage.
Low Viscosity & Low Odor: Print & post-process all your 3D models with ease. Bonus: Your place won’t reek of resin fumes anymore.
Applications: Create tough & resilient printed parts that can be used for painting or industrial applications.
- Weight: 500g/1kg/5kg per bottle
- Color: Green
- Density:1.12 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 80-180 cps
- Surface Hardness: 86 Shore D
- UTS: 24 MPa
- Elongation at Break: 21%
- Tensile modulus: 588 MPa
- I-Zod Notched Impact Strength: 1.81 KJ/m2
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.