Phrozen 0.5 kg Castable Resin - W40 Orange
Phrozen Castable Resin W40 Orange is developed for reliable casting with clean burnout and zero ash content. It is designed for both jewelry and dental casting, specifically large organic statement pieces, such as signet, school ring, or bracelets that have a wide range of design elements like engravings and raised details.
- 40% wax content.
- Formulated for casting medium to large pieces.
- Low shrinkage, high precision. Smooth and crisp surface finishing.
- With a minimal number of gates, you can easily cast anything you desire. Set up your printed models and clean up casted 3D models effortlessly.
- No foul/strong odor
- XY resolution：0.050 mm
- Shake well before use.
- Check your recommended resin profiles parameters according to your 3D printer. Click here to find your resin profile.
- We recommend washing your prints with 95% IPA and drying it with an air gun.
- Note: Please don’t soak your prints in 95% IPA for over 30 seconds at a time.
- Quantity: 1000g per bottle
- Color: Orange
- Recommended layer height: 50 um
- Verified clean burnout with these investments: "Prestige Optima", "Plasticast" and "Ultravest Maxx"
- Surface hardness: Shore D 45-50
- Ash content:0-0.1% (ASTM E1131; TGA)
- Make sure to preserve resin at room temperature. Store in dark and ventilated conditions.
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure.
- Wear gloves and masks when using resins. If this chemical contacts the skin or eye, wash with plenty of water.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.