Senertek Cast V1 Castable Resin 1 L
- Senertek general purpose casting resin is suitable for use both in the dental field and in the jewelery field.
- It leaves no residue or ash.
- Very fast printing with printers such as Sonic Mini 4K, Anycubic Mono. (Exposure time 3-5 s)
- Suitable for chrome cobalt, gold, silver and many metal castings.
- Compatible with all LCD 3D printers.
- Weight:1 L
- Density: 1,15 g/cm3 @ 25°C
- Viscosity: 50 cP @ 20°C
- Shore Hardness:85 D
- UTS:6 MPa
- Tensile Strength, EAB:%4
- Water Content:< %0.08
- Acidity:< 0.15 mg KOH/g
- Glass Transition Temperature: 82°C
- Ash Content:< %0,002
- UV Absorption range: 250-450 nm
- Color: Black, Green, Yellow, Red, Cherry
NOTE: If there is a color option you want, please contact us before ordering. If you do not have a preference, the appropriate color will be sent according to the stock status.
- Store in a closed box at 20-25 °C and in the dark.
- Shelf Life: 15 months
NOTE: After your order, print and support settings suitable for your printer will be sent to you.
NOTE: Product lead time is 1-2 business days. Your orders will be shipped within 1-2 business days. It cannot be shipped on the same day.