Creality Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer
Creality Ender 3 Pro advantages and upgrades:
Ender 3 V1 Upgraded Version: Creality Ender 3 Pro is an upgraded version of Ender-3, comes with the Meanwell power supply and new platform sticker, also redesigned the plastic extrusion. The Ender 3 Pro boasts the same outstanding performance as the Ender-3, upgraded components make Creality Ender 3 Pro more stable, durable, and more comfortable to operate.
MeanWell Power Supply: We adopt the MeanWell power supply, which is produced by the listed company with mature technology, and it meets all the needs of fast heating and long-time 3D printing. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
More Stable: Redesigned with a much more sturdy, 40x40 aluminum extrusion for the Y-axis base. This provides stability for the printing process, leading to better print quality.
Superior Printing Surface: A new state-of-the-art “C-MAG” magnetic sticker is designed for Ender 3 Pro, it is entirely removable, flexible, and can better adhere to the platform. Once the model is finished printing, remove the magnetic upper from the lower and bend or flex the print surface to watch the model effortlessly pop off the printing surface.
Enriched Accessories: It must be surprising that more useful accessories included in our package. Extra parts can save you time while you need them, also cost-effective.
- Modeling Technology: FDM（Fused Deposition Modeling）
- Printing Size: 220*220*250mm
- Printing Speed: ≤180mm/s, normal 30-60mm/s
- Filament:75mm PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, Gradient color, carbon fiber, etc.
- Working Mode: Online or SD card offline
- File Format: STL, OBJ, AMF
- Slice Software: Cura, Repetier-Host, Simplify3D
- Machine Size: 440-440-465mm
- Package Size: 595*495*165mm
- W: 6.9KG G.W: 8.9KG
- Power Supply Input: AC100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A/ 50/60Hz
- Output: DC 24 V 270W
- Nozzle Diameter: Standard 0.4mm，can be in 0.2, 0.3 mm
- Printing Precision: ±0.1mm
- Bed Temp.: ≤110℃