Anycubic Photon Mono X2 MSLA 3D Printer
- Efficient Light Source: Anycubic LighTurbo Light Source.
- Higher Sensitivity: 48μm / 4,096 x 2,560 pixels.
- Laser Engraved Build Plate: Increase Successful Print Rate.
- Limitless Creativity: 9.1" Monochrome Display.
- Z Axis Double shirt with 10um precision
- Building Platform: Laser engraved aluminum alloy
- Contrast Ratio: 350:1
- Light Transmittance: 5%
- Exposure Screen: 9.1" monochrome, 4K+ (4096x2560 pixels)
- Light Source: < 27,320 lux power density
- Control Panel: 3.5" TFT touch control
- Power Supply: 100W
- Data Input: USB Type-A 2.0
- Machine Leveling: 4-point manual leveling
- Print Speed: ≤ 6cm or 2.36 inches/hr.
- Print Volume: 4.8L / 162oz
- Print Dimensions: 7.8*7.7*5 in. / 200*196*122 mm (YWD)
- Machine Dimensions: 16.4*11.4*10.2 in. / 417*290*260 mm (HWD)
- Machine Weight: 7kg / 15.6lb
Higher Precision 4K+ display resolution of 4,096 x 2,560 pixels. Single pixel accuracy of up to 48μm, a 4% improvement compared to Photon Mono X, giving you a higher level of detail.
Creativity Without Limits The Anycubic Photon Mono X2 with 9.1'' monochrome screen has a 3.8% larger print area than the Photon Mono X. You can print large objects or several miniatures at the same time. Unleash your imagination and creativity.
Efficient Light Source
Equipped with an improved Anycubic LighTurbo matrix light source that projects UV light both parallel and perpendicular to the LCD screen, providing a more uniform light exposure that improves the quality of printed patterns.
For Stable Printing, Photon Mono X2 adopts double linear guides and a POM blanking nut combined with a vibration-absorbing structure to ensure the running accuracy of the z-axis, allowing users to effectively eliminate layer lines.
Laser Engraved Build Plate The build plate of the Anycubic Photon Mono X2 features a textured checkerboard pattern that lifts your printed artwork more easily and dramatically increases adhesion and print success rate.
Protect What Matters Comes with a screen protector that extends the life of the LCD screen by preventing you from accidentally scratching and damaging the screen.
Perfect Slicer Compatibility Anycubic Photon Mono X2 is compatible with other slicer software such as CHITUBOX and Lychee Slicer, as well as the always free and constantly updated slicer Photon Workshop.
Universal Resin Compatibility Compatible with a variety of popular resin types such as standard resins, clear resins, hard resins, flexible resins, water washable resins and more.
Print Creative Models Easily Photon Mono X2 can meet and realize the demands of professionals and enthusiasts for high-precision, easy-to-use and other 3D printing for a wide range of models and artworks.
|Device Name/Feature||Photon Mono X||Photon Mono 4K||Photon Mono X 6k|
|LCD Size||8.9’’ monochrome||6.23’’ monochrome||9.25’’ monochrome|
|XY Resolution||50 microns||35 microns||34 microns|
|Z axis Accuracy||10 microns||10 microns||10 microns|
|Max. Print Speed||60mm/h||50mm/h||80mm/h|