Anycubic Photon Mono 2 MSLA 3D Printer
The first choice for beginners in resin 3D printing...
6.6-inch 4K+ LCD Display | 2.09L Print Volume | Upgraded LighTurbo Matrix...
165 x 143 x 89mm (HWD)
Effectively reduces layer lines and grid lines...
Prevents screen scratches and resin penetration
- Bigger and Higher Resolution: Photon Mono 2 uses a 6.6-inch monochrome LCD screen with a resolution of 4096*2560, which can display small details of the models.
- Ultra-Wide Screen Protector: The ultra-wide scratch-resistant screen protector helps prevent screen scratches and resin penetration. With up to 95% light transmission, it fully protects the LCD screen while ensuring print accuracy.
- Larger Print Volume Empowers Your Creativity: The Photon Mono 2 3D printer delivers a 165x89x143mm (HWD) print size and 2.09L maximum print volume with high precision, making it a precision choice for content creators.
- Upgraded LighTurbo Matrix: The upgraded LighTurbo matrix provides a stable and uniform parallel light source, thus effectively reducing layer lines and eliminating grid lines. Therefore, Photon Mono 2 can make model details more vivid and make the model surface delicate and smooth.
- Anycubic Photon Workshop: The new version of the slicer has improved and upgraded key features such as slicing, drilling, adding supports, shell removal and model editing. It has a simpler slicing process and a new user interface that is easier to use.
- Laser engraved Build Plate: Photon Mono 2 adopts the laser engraving platform. It has excellent flatness, which can improve model adhesion and greatly increase the printing success rate. The laser engraved platform makes it difficult for the model to fall and tilt.
- Removable Cover: Effectively blocks UV radiation
- Z Axis: Double liners with 10 μm accuracy
- Building Platform: Laser engraved aluminum alloy
- Exposure Screen: 6.6" monochrome (4,096 x 2,560 pixels)
- Oversized Protection Film: Replaceable anti-scratch film
- Light Source: Parallel matrix amplification light source
- Power Supply: 48W nominal power
- Control Panel: 2.8''TFT touch control
- Data Input: USB Type-A 2.0
- Machine Leveling: 4-point manual leveling
- Printing Speed: ≤ 50mm/hr. 1.97 inch/hour
- Print Dimensions: 165 x 89 x 143 mm / 6.5 x 3.5 x 5.6 inches (HWD)
- Machine Size: 390 x 229 x 235 mm / 15.4 x 9.01 x 9.5 inches (HWD)
- Machine Weight: 4kg / 8.8lb