Anycubic Kobra Neo FDM 3D Printer
- Anycubic LeviQ: Automatic leveling system.
- Integrated Extruder: Precise filament delivery.
- PEI coated metal sheet: Bend it, take it.
- One Touch Leveling: Equipped with the self-developed Anycubic LeviQ automatic leveling system. With a 25-point intelligent and precise calibration and rigging algorithm to automatically compensate for the unevenness of the hot bed, leveling has never been easier.
- Integrated Extruder for Precision Filament Extrusion: The extruder is integrated into the hot end, making it easier to change the filament with a lower failure rate. Also, an integrated extruder can deliver filament more efficiently and precisely.
- PEI Spring Steel Platform with Adhesive PEI Spring for Easy Removal: The printing platform is made of magnetic spring steel, which is wear-resistant, less breakable and bendable. Finished miniatures can be quickly removed by gently bending the build platform. The magnetic design makes it easy to install and remove.
- Easy Setup in 10 Minutes: 5 modular designs make it possible to set up the printer in 10 minutes, making the Kobra Neo a good choice for a beginner-friendly FDM 3D printer.
- High Print Speed: The Anycubic Kobra Neo prints at a typical speed of 60 mm/s and reaches 100 mm/s at top speed, making it possible to speed up 3D printing times without losing quality.
- Larger Creation Size: Compared to the previous generation Anycubic Mega S, the Anycubic Kobra Neo has achieved a 34.4% increase in print volume to 12.1 liters. The print size is 220*220*250 mm, equivalent to the size of a standard size 5 soccer ball.
- Worry-Free Smart Sensors: Standard power failure continuation sensor and optional filament depletion sensor prevent printing errors caused by power failure and filament shortage, reducing filament waste and saving time.
- Knobs for Easy Adjustment: The XY axis belt tensioner's knobs make it easy to adjust the rope tightness. No additional tools are needed, just your hands.
- More Filament Options: Compatible with popular 3D printing filaments such as PLA, ABS, PETG and TPU, which are easy to print and ideal for beginners.
- Leveling: 25-point automatic leveling
- Print platform: 8.7 x 8.7 inches / 220 x 220 mm
- Filament wear detection: optional
- Printing material: PLA / ABS / PETG & TPU
- Nozzle size: ø 0.4 mm (interchangeable)
- Nozzle temperature: ≤ 500 °F / 260 °C
- Hot bed temperature: ≤ 230 °F / 110 °C
- Print speed: ≤ 100 mm/s (Maximum speed)
- Control panel: 2.4" LCD display with control buttons
- Z axis: Single threaded rod
- Print dimensions: 250 x 220 x 220 mm (HWD)
- Machine dimensions: 490 x 445 x 443 mm
3. Display Screen
5. Filament holder
8. X-axis limit switch kit
9. User Guide
10. Print head
11. Spring washer
12. SD card
13. SD card reader
14. Power cable