Anycubic Kobra 2 FDM 3D Printer
If you want to experience 5 times faster printing than an ordinary FDM 3D printer, Anycubic Kobra 2 FDM 3D Printer is for you!
- 5 Times Faster: 250mm/s Maximum Print Speed, 150mm/s Recommended Print Speed, 2500mm/s² Accelerated Speed
Note: Compared to standard printing speed of 50 mm/s. Data taken from Anycubic Lab for reference.
- Upgraded Extrusion System: Upgraded extruder power reaches up to 60 watts, quickly melts filament in an improved fluidity Dual gear extrusion structure accurately controls material distribution.
- Upgraded Cooling System Fast Print Forming: With an optimized distribution design, the cooling fan reaches up to 7,000 rpm. This ensures quick cooling of the models and a fast printing experience.
- LeviQ 2.0 Automatic Leveling Intelligent Z-Offset: The brand new upgraded LeviQ 2.0 Auto-Leveling System realizes intelligent offset to Z-axis without manual adjustment, combined with special modular. Z-Offset can be customized to meet various printing needs.
Note Z-Offset deviation may occur due to uncontrollable transportation environment. Please adjust the Z-Offset according to the conditions.
- Precise and Fast Printing with New Dynamic Structure
- Double Metal Shaft and SG15 Bearing: Your prints will be smooth and stable. Plus, the increased wear resistance of these moving components means you will need to replace them less often, making your printing process more efficient and cost-effective.
- Stable Double Z-axis Threaded Rod: The Z-axis features a double threaded rod structure that reduces lifting resistance during printing. It flattens the build platform and reduces printing layers, ensuring excellent printing results even at a faster speed.
- Easy Modular Assembly: Modular assembly has never been easier. With 5 parts, assembly is done in 10 minutes!
- 4.3-inch Color LCD Touch Screen: The 4.3-inch full-color and sensitive LCD Touch Screen with comprehensive functions and settings provides a better printing experience.
- Steel Structure Plate with Magnetic Spring: The build plate is scratch and abrasion resistant and makes it easy to remove your prints after printing. With just a slight twist, your prints come off the plate effortlessly.
- Filament Depletion Sensor: No need to worry about filament depletion or accidental power loss with the smart sensor. It can automatically detect these issues and pause printing, then resume when the problem is resolved.